RE: Facebook is evil, why it must be eradicated [was: Wikileaks?]

    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 8, 2010
      Dan Minette wrote:

      >> All the billions that g*vernments invest all the
      >> time to make mothers breastfeed, and those sociopaths
      >> and perverts create a Social Network that criminalizes
      >> it. They should be exiled to Antarctica.
      >
      > Actually, it doesn't, Alberto. Facebook is free, last time I
      > looked. I can choose to use it or not use it. If a network won't
      > let me refer to physics, and takes all examples of QM off it, it's
      > not criminalizing QM.
      >
      > Perhaps Facebook is making a business decision. Will disallowing pictures
      > of breastfeeding on Facebook gain it more prudish members than
      > allowing it would gain members interested in details of
      > breastfeeding that can best be shown by pictures?

      Ok, replace "breastfeeding" with "black men dating white girls".

      If a Social Network disallowed pictures of black men
      dating white girls it would gain more racist members than
      allowing it would gain members interested in details of
      interracial relationships that can best be shown by pictures.

      > Not allowing women to breastfeed in, say, Mall of the Americas is
      > one thing. That severely curtails breastfeeding mom's ability to go
      > there. But, there are other ways to communicate such info on the
      > web, so not allowing someone to post it on one's Facebook account
      > can be seen as a purely business decision.

      Not allowing black men to date white girls in, say, Mall of the
      Americas is one thing. That severely curtails black-white couples
      ability to go there. But, there are other ways to communicate such
      info on the web, so not allowing someone to post it on one's
      Whitepowerbook account can be seen as a purely business decision.

      Alberto Monteiro (and I didn't even use the H-word or the I-word!)