Re: First Pluto is not a planet, and now . . . .

  • Euan Ritchie
    Message 1 of 23 , Sep 7, 2010
      > They also believe...

      ...that some cosmic jewish zombie, who is his own father, can make you
      live forever if you symbolicawy eat his flesh and telepathically tell
      him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force
      from your soul, that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was
      convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

      To quote a meme.

      Message 2 of 23 , Sep 7, 2010
        On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:44 AM, Euan Ritchie <euan@...> wrote:

        >> They also believe...
        >
        > ...that some cosmic jewish zombie, who is his own father, can make you
        > live forever if you symbolicawy eat his flesh and telepathically tell
        > him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force
        > from your soul, that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was
        > convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.
        >
        > To quote a meme.

        Makes the FSM sound downright believable, no?

        Message 3 of 23 , Sep 8, 2010
          Euan Ritchie trolled:

          > ...that some cosmic jewish zombie, who is his own father, can make
          > you live forever if you symbolicawy eat his flesh and telepathically
          > tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an
          > evil force from your soul, that is present in humanity because a rib-
          > woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree.

          I guess you are reading too much Uncyclopedia...