Australia - Non-categorized event

  • Gary Nunn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      One of the websites I manage, has an rss feed and receives alert emails from
      an emergency and disaster information service in Hungary. The site has quite
      a bit of near real-time information on everything from pandemic maps,
      nuclear events, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, cosmic events, and just about
      every reported event in the world.

      Anyway, every now and then an interesting one pops up. The alert email below
      stood out because it was listed as "Non-categorized event - Australia".

      Here's their main page: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/ Click on the region
      map you want to view. Click on any map icon to read details about any given
      event.

      Gary

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        Great site, Gary!!! Thank you.
        I found this one particularly interesting. and the video link shows the internet at work linking surveillance cameras.

        http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert_read.php?cid=25162

        Chris Frandsen