Gravity wells

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
      http://xkcd.com/681/

      (You will need to click to embiggen.)

      . . . ronn! :)

    • Warren Ockrassa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2009
        On Dec 31, 2009, at 10:18 PM, Ronn! Blankenship wrote:

        > http://xkcd.com/681/
        >
        > (You will need to click to embiggen.)

        Wait. Venus is more dense than Earth? But it's only fractionally larger.

        Oo. Maybe that's because it didn't get creamed hard enough to calve its own moon. I wonder if Earth + Luna would equal Venus in mass.

        At least I know it's not as deep as your mom, but still.

        --
        Warren Ockrassa | @waxis
        Blog | http://indigestible.nightwares.com/