Re: Republican Cult

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      William,

      Aye.

      The application of religious thinking where it is not warranted (we
      differ in that you think it is /never/ warranted, I don't. Oh,
      well...) leads to crazy outcomes. The most vocal parts of the
      Republican party are doing just that: they're applying the logic of
      "faith" where "knowledge" would be better applied.

      Dave