Weekly Chat Reminder

    Message 1 of 476 , Jun 17, 2009
      The Brin-L weekly chat has been a list tradition for over ten
      years. Way back on 27 May, 1998, Marco Maisenhelder first set
      up a chatroom for the list, and on the next day, he established
      a weekly chat time. We've been through several servers, chat
      technologies, and even casts of regulars over the years, but
      the chat goes on... and we want more recruits!

      Whether you're an active poster or a lurker, whether you've
      been a member of the list from the beginning or just joined
      today, we would really like for you to join us. We have less
      politics, more Uplift talk, and more light-hearted discussion.
      We're non-fattening and 100% environmentally friendly...
      -----(_() Though sometimes marshmallows do get thrown.

      The Weekly Brin-L chat is scheduled for Wednesday 3 PM
      Eastern/2 PM Central time in the US, or 7 PM Greenwich time.
      There's usually somebody there to talk to for at least eight
      hours after the start time. If no-one is there when you arrive
      just wait around a while for the next person to show up!

      If you want to attend, it's really easy now. All you have to
      do is send your web browser to:

      http://wtgab.demon.co.uk/~brinl/mud/

      ..And you can connect directly from the NEW new web
      interface!

      --
      William T Goodall
      Mail : wtg@...

      "This message was sent automatically using launchd. But even if WTG
      is away on holiday, at least it shows the server is still up."

      Message 476 of 476 , Feb 2, 2011
        The Brin-L weekly chat has been a list tradition for over twelve
[...]

        http://wtgab.demon.co.uk/brinl/chat/

        ..And you can connect directly from the NEW new web
        interface on the NEW server!

        --
        William T Goodall
        Mail : me@...

        "This message was sent automatically using cron. But even if WTG
        is away on holiday, at least it shows the server is still up."