Re: Aliens 'may be living among us' undetected by science

  • Deborah Harrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2009
      > Matt Grimaldi <matzebrei@...> wrote:

      > This was also covered by Brin in Earth, at least having an
      > alien living among us...

      And as I'm rereading _Glory Season_ by Himself (thought I'd give it another go, as it was back in '95 that I read it first, and didn't like it much compared to the Uplift series), it too deals with aliens - um, non-genetically modified humans - 'invading' a world. Upon second go, it is much more interesting to me; of course, it could be that I've matured a bit in the past 1 1/2 decades, and am less easily unnervevd by certain concepts...

      Debbi
      It Lives...IT LIVES! Maru ;)

    • Alberto Vieira Ferreira Monteiro
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Deborah Harrell wrote:

        > And as I'm rereading _Glory Season_ by Himself (thought I'd give it another
        > go, as it was back in '95 that I read it first, and didn't like it much
        > compared to the Uplift series), it too deals with aliens - um,
        > non-genetically modified humans - 'invading' a world. Upon second go, it
        > is much more interesting to me; of course, it could be that I've matured a
        > bit in the past 1 1/2 decades, and am less easily unnervevd by certain
        > concepts...

        In _Glory Season_, the humans _are_ genetically modified.