Re: Problem with (and, specially, without) Brin: [was: On the Housing Market]

  • David Brin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:20 AM
      Hi Nick.

      I am reading this at dbrin@...

      But that address gets pass-thru from two other addresses:  brin@...  and brin@...    (I doubt those are listed on Brin-L but you might check.

      Thanks for plowing through this.

      david

      From: Nick Arnett <narnett@...>
      To: Killer Bs (David Brin et al) Discussion <brin-l@...>
      Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:15:18 AM
      Subject: Re: Problem with (and, specially, without) Brin: [was: On the Housing Market]

      And you're getting this at the email address below?  That's what shows up in the headers as the actual address to which the email was sent?

      I'm really sorry about this... it was working perfectly before the move and I can't see any reason it shouldn't now.

      On the other hand, if you don't reply to this message, I'll know that Julia figured it out.

      Nick

      2009/2/26 David Brin <dbrin@...>
      I have to agree with Alberto.  Some other solution is needed, since I am getting all subject lines, all the time...