94197Re: What science fiction writer are you?

    Feb 1, 2007
      On 01/02/2007, at 3:40 PM, Doug wrote:

      >> Yeah. Claire said that Glory Season pisses her off 'cause Brin comes
      >> across as badly sexist. I don't see it, but I guess that's the
      >> point...
      >
      > What's her rational?

      Assuming you meant rationale, um. I don't know. That's just what she
      said when I waved it at her and said she might like it. "No, I've
      read it and it pissed me off, Brin seems to be really sexist and
      think women are inferior and it's more than the world-building,
      that's cool, it's just the way he writes women."

      So, using my female-male dictionary, I have no idea really. She likes
      Banks a lot though.

      Charlie