92209Re: Pope prepares to embrace theory of intelligent design

  • David Hobby
    Sep 2, 2006
      Andrew Crystall wrote:
      > You won't actually get many Rabbis willing to hold forth on pure
      > That's why I brought up many-words/multiverse - in that, we are not
      > unique snowflakes at all. There are at "alpha" versions of you, for
      > example, if they're true. I'm not going to get into transinfinites,
      > but if it's true then we're NOT unique, NOT unusual.

      Andrew--

      Going with this whole Jewish thing, I'm thinking you may
      mean "aleph". : )

      As in: "There are at least aleph-null versions of you, for
      example, if that's true." On do I have any idea what you
      were trying to say?

      ---David

      Cantor got to name them, Maru