Sports Massage - 50% Discount for Brighton Mitre Members

  • abbyallen01
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      I'm doing a special offer on my sports massage treatments through November and December...

      Meridian Sports Therapy is offering members of Brighton Mitre 50% off all our sports massage treatments during November & December. Treatments from 30-90 minutes duration are available at our clinic in Hove, East Sussex, 7 days a week between 8am and 8pm.

      30 mins - £12.50
      60 mins - £20
      90 mins - £30

      So, if you've got an injury that won't go away or just want to relax your muscles as a reward for all that training and competing this year, call Abby on 07900 587763 quoting Brighton Mitre and book yourself in.

      Small Print: Offer is valid to 31st December 2011 and is limited to new clients only on your first appointment. We also offer discounts on further treatments and block bookings.

      Meridian Sports Therapy
      @ The Acupuncture Clinic
      143 Portland Road
      Hove, East Sussex BN3 5QJ
      tel: 07900 587763
      email: abby@...
      web: www.meridiansportstherapy.co.uk
    • Morgan Lewis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2011
        This is a great offer, thank you Abby, I will be in touch to fix an appointment.

        Morgan