Traing Rides - Tues & Thurs this week

  • nicholas_richard_sky
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14 5:54 AM
      In preparation for Norman Halewood next weekend, I'm planning on doing
      a couple of training rides this week on Tuesday and Thursday evening.

      Rides will be about 2 hours duration and depart will be about 18:15.

      If you want to come along, let me know and we can agree an assembly point.

      Nick S
    • xsurfboy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 6:35 AM
        Hi Nick,

        I am definitely up for it. Where would you want to meet?

        Keenan.--- In brightonmitre@yahoogroups.com, "nicholas_richard_sky"
        <nicholas_richard_sky@...> wrote:

        > In preparation for Norman Halewood next weekend, I'm planning on
        doing
        > a couple of training rides this week on Tuesday and Thursday evening.
        >
        > Rides will be about 2 hours duration and depart will be about 18:15.
        >
        > If you want to come along, let me know and we can agree an assembly
        point.

        > Nick S

      • Viv Langley
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 14 6:52 AM
          Nick - That fits in with my training schedule perfectly - count me in.

          Viv

          <nicholas_richard_sky@...> wrote:

          > In preparation for Norman Halewood next weekend, I'm planning on doing
          > a couple of training rides this week on Tuesday and Thursday evening.
          >
          > Rides will be about 2 hours duration and depart will be about 18:15.
          >
          > If you want to come along, let me know and we can agree an assembly
          point.

          > Nick S

        • Nick Sky
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15 12:03 AM
            Excellent.

            Let's meet at the Preston Park track then at 18:15.

            Nick S

            --- In brightonmitre@yahoogroups.com, "Viv Langley" <arkanos_16@...>