New cycling website - bicipeople
- View SourceHi All,
I spent some time in November not riding, but instead working on a
personal project. I have built a Facebook-style social networking
website for cyclists. It's called "bicipeople", and it's a place where
you can keep your:
* training diary
* training and racing calendar
* cycling related files and videos
* photo albums
* friends and contacts
* cycling news feeds
* vital stats, achievements, goals and ambitions
* information on clubs and groups you belong to...
...all in one place!
If you would like a summary about the site, then read the fact sheet:
The site has only been up for about a week, and so far I have only
invited a few friends, just to test it out. So, here's what I would like
you to do:
1) Sign up and create your personal account - this only takes a few
2) Fill in your profile details so the world can know who you are -
don't forget to upload a photo for your user icon!
3) Either create or join the Brighton Mitre group (it doesn't exist yet,
so first come, first serve)
4) If you like what you see, tell your cycling friends
I aim to make bicipeople a top destination for riders, coaches and
clubs, and as a social networking site for cyclists, the best of its
kind. So why not spend a few minutes on bicipeople, set up an account
and tell me what you think.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]