Dunsfold tomorrow - lift needed

  • Rob Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Hi

      Is anyone going to Dunsfold from Brighton tomorrow night? Arek, one of
      our new riders, now has his license and is hoping for a lift up there.

      Cheers

      Rob

      Rob Fuller

      Cycling Development Manager

      Direct line: 01483 238329

      Main line: 0870 873 0060

      CTC, National Office, Parklands, Railton Road, Guildford. GU2 9JX

      CTC - the UK's national cyclists' organisation provides a comprehensive
      range of services, advice, events, and protection for its members.
      Company registration No. 25185

      CTC Charitable Trust, CTC's charity arm, works to promote cycling by
      raising public and political awareness of its health, social and
      environmental benefits, and by working with all communities to help
      realise those benefits. Registered Charity No. 1104324

      To find out more, to join or support CTC visit www.ctc.org.uk
      <http://www.ctc.org.uk/> , or phone 0870 873 0061

      This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet on behalf of CTC, the UK's National Cyclists Organisation and CTC Charitable Trust, CTC�s charity arm . The service is powered by MessageLabs. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit: http://www.star.net.uk