Coyote Warning

  • Gomer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
      Just an FYI to all residence in the Bridgepoint community. At 1:30 p.m. Sunday, my wife and I were driving up the back entrance and saw a coyote hunting for food on the hill side behind the last house that is being built at the bottom of the road near the bridge.

      We (and another neighbor) sat and watched this coyote as it hunted, and caught, a few rodents to eat. This animal looked hungry.

      If you have small pets, I would recommend you NOT let them out in the yard by themselves. THese are powerful animals who can make short work of a small dog or cat.

      I have notified the Bridgepoint board.

      Larry and Sandy
    • Larry Arszman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010

        Just and FYI to all residence in the Bridgepoint community.  At 1:30 p.m. Sunday, my wife and I were driving up the back entrance and saw a coyote hunting for food on the hill side behind the last house that is being built at the bottom of the road near the bridge.

        We (and another neighbor) sat and watched this coyote as it hunted, and caught, a few rodents to eat.  This animal looked hungry.

        If you have small pets, I would recommend you NOT let them out in the yard by themselves. These are powerful animals who can make short work of a small dog or cat.

        Larry and Sandy

        Good friends are like  stars.........
        You don't  always see them, but you know they are always there.

        'Remember  yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live today.' .

      • Shannon Dickman
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2010
          Hi neighbors!
          I work only occasionally (about two or three times a month) and am looking for someone to babysit my 10-month-old son from about 9-3 on those days.  Does anyone know of an in-home childcare in the nieghborhood?  Or even up in Autumn Oak?  Let me know.
          Thanks so much!
          Shannon Dickman