Get involved in your neighborhood!

  • Becky Albrinck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello neighbors!
      First, a reminder, then an invitation:
      Just a reminder, if you ever are disturbed late into the night by construction workers on the houses around you, and it is after 9pm, please call the Fischer emergency phone number located in your red binder.  They will then send someone out to take care of it - subcontractors are not supposed to be working that late.

      Also, the Communications committee is meeting next Tuesday, October 13th, at 7pm in the lower meeting room by the pools.  We will be considering topics to be included in the November newsletter and working on our website.  This is a great way to get involved and to meet fellow neighbors.  Have your voice heard, and join us on Tuesday night.

      See you then
      Becky Albrinck
      7181 Ruwe's Oak Dr
      598-9766
      --
      Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic. - Anonymous