  • David Deger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2009
      Could someone fill us in on the details of the cameras?

      How much is the monthly monitoring?

      What will cameras do to stop issues?

      Thank you,

      Dave Deger
      7396 Bridge Point Pass
    • Becky Albrinck
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        Dave & all:
        I have forwarded the questions to the board members - if I hear anything back, I will forward on to the group.  I did find out through the Green Township police office that we must have a "no trespassing" sign as well as hours posted at the pool in order for them to assist when there is a trespassing issue.  Thanks..

        Becky Albrinck
        7181 Ruwes Oak Dr
        mailforbeckya@...

        --
        Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic. - Anonymous
        Charles Kettering  - "My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."