Are you missing a cat?

  • Becky Albrinck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2009
      Hello all
      A beautiful, very young cat, has been wondering the neighborhood.  White with beautiful calico pattern.  Last night, the cat ran into my house when my book club members were leaving.  The poor cat had been scratching at my screen and meowing all evening during our meeting.  Ritchie and Erin (on Ruwe's Oak) said:

      "SWC seeks love and a dry place to sleep.  Young slender build and a cute face.  Loves long walks to the pool and hangin' out under other peoples decks...

      Does anyone want a free cat.  Seems very nice, I just don't want/need a cat."

      I agree there - we also don't want a cat ---  The cat was sent right back outside again.  My friend said the kitten is probably only 6 months old....

      right now, the cat is wondering around Ruwe's Oak

      Becky Albrinck
      7181 Ruwe's Oak Dr

      --
      Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic. - Anonymous
      Fred Allen  - "California is a fine place to live - if you happen to be an orange."