robbed last night

  • Gayle A Frazer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013

      Last night some metal was stolen from my backyard. It probably occurred early am. I had a fire in my fire pit and was out there until 11pm.  A sheet of stainless steel 36x36 and a galvanized antique wash tub that typically is copper, but this one was not. Very disappointed as it was my grandmothers, it was really beat up but good enough to hold kindling wood.

      All keep a look out and if anyone saw a different car by the playground let me know. I don’t think I should bother calling the police as the items values were maybe $100-150. Just TOTALLY disappointed in people that steel, don’t know how they sleep at night!

      GAYLE