Child Care/Baby Sitter

  • mariegpass57
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2013
      Hello!

      My name is Carly and I am 17 years old. I am currently a Junior at Mother of Mercy High School. I live back in the condos at Bridge Point.

      I am looking to earn some extra money, please send an e-mail if you are interested in having me baby sit.

      Please include; name, address, e-mail, contact phone number, date and time you are needing care along with number of children and their ages. Prior to sitting for you, I would like the opportunity to meet you at your home.

      I have also taken the Baby Sitter's training class.

      Thank you,

      Carly