Early Merry Christmas Customer Appreciation Sale

  • Stephanie Junker
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012

      It's an early Merry Christmas fromStephanie Junker - Senior Director,

      Thirty-One Gifts

      I have enclosed a ONE DAY SALE just for my favorite customers and hostesses. If you have to buy for friends, neighbors, and co-workers for the holidays...I have just the opportunity for YOU! You will receive $10 off your order for EVERY $31 you spend on November 23rd only! You can email me your ordering information early and have it ready to submit that day! Check out the attached flier for a list of easy and affordable holiday gifts!

      **You can also visit www.buymytotes.com to view the entire catalog or email me and I would be happy to mail you a catalog!

      Xmas

      Thanksgiving Greetings

      November ~ 2012

      To all of my friends and customers,

      At this time I want to express to you my heartfelt thanks for letting me share my business with you.

      You have not only blessed my life, but the employees in our home office and distributions center, the manufactures, along with the employees of UPS, the Postal Service and countless others involved in getting our products to you.

      I hope that when you use our products you earned or have purchased in the past that you remember our desire to serve you. My goal is for Thirty-One to have been the best experience with direct sales you may ever encountered and to always think of us first when you are in need of updating your accessories and home organization in the years ahead. May you have all the Blessings this season can bring to you and those you love. I am truly blessed to have the honor of knowing you.

      With warm regards,

      Stephanie Junker, Senior Director

      Thirty-One Gifts

      859-816-7274

      www.buymytotes.com

      stephjunker@...

      --

      Stephanie Junker 859-816-7274

      It's never too late to dream a new dream!  31 is helping me to fulfill mine!