Help! Need a high school babysitter

  • Stephanie Junker
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hey Everyone,

      Does anyone know of a great high school student that I could use as a babysitter.  I really need some good names.

      Thanks!
      Stephanie Junker

      --

      Stephanie Junker 859-816-7274

      It's never too late to dream a new dream!  31 is helping me to fulfill mine!

    • peltjl@fuse.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2012
        A friend from the Whispering Farm subdivision forwarded this to us--FYI
        Yesterday (10/10/12) afternoon there was a white Ford with license number EDY 3732 parked for a while by the empty lots on Whispering Farm Trail. Since no occupants were seen, it was reported to the police. Before the police arrived to investigate, two young men came up through the empty lot and got into the car. They turned around to leave just as the police were arriving to investigate. The police stopped them to ask questions. They questioned the men and then let them go.

        The police said that it has been reported that two men have been in neighborhoods and the way they operate is to knock on back doors. When a person comes to the door, they say that they are looking for their lost dog. If no one answers, then they break in to rob.

        If you see this white Ford parked in our neighborhood or see anyone wondering around back yards, call the police. If someone comes to your back door – make sure that they know you are home – then call the police. Also, if you see this car drive through our neighborhood, or parked in our neighborhood – call the police to report it.

        Hopefully - since they were reported yesterday – they will avoid our neighborhood.
      • Tonya Soldano
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
          I think I might have seen that ford with the two guys you are talking about on Tues about 10am. My friend and I were walking we were down the back hill by wessleman. I remember b/c they came FLYING up the hill and i yelled at them to slow down. If they parked or where they went i have no clue