seeking in-home childcare Tuesdays only

  • Karen Kovacs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2012
      Hello neighbors,
      We recently welcomed our third son and we are looking for in-home childcare for all 3 of our sons (ages 4 1/2, 3, and newborn)once I return to work in July. We are looking for someone on Tuesdays from 9:30-5:30 starting July 3rd. We are hoping to find someone who can watch them in our home but will consider sending them to someone else's home.
      Please let me know if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interested.
      Thank you,
      Karen and Chris Kovacs
      7325 Bridge Point Pass