Interested in joining Pool Committee? Meeting Oct 13, 7pm

  • Bridge Point Pool
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 7:01 PM

      Dear neighbors,

      The Bridge Point Pool Committee is revitalized and looking for a few more interested residents.  If you would like to join the committee, please come to the club house lower level recreation room on Thursday October 13th at 7pm.  If you would like to join, but are unable to attend the meeting, let us know by email at bridgepointpool@....

      **If you would like to share your opinion, but are not interested in serving on the committee, feel free to email us at bridgepointpool@....**

      What does the pool committee do?

      • Collect opinions from neighbors about needs, rules, abuses, etc. to keep our pool great for all residents
      • Collaborate with Town Properties and the HOA Board to resolve issues and meet identified needs, as budget permits
      • Taking on an emerging, more authoritative role in policy enforcement - ensuring that the pool is a safe and enjoyable place for Bridge Point residents
      • Meetings held a few times a year formally and informally - recreation room, pool-side discussions, email & phone conversations, etc.

      Why are we meeting *now*, just after the pool closed?  This is the most important time of the year as the 2012 budget is being reviewed and soon to be finalized.

      We look forward to seeing you!

      Jeff Berninger