Walker with hand breaks, a Seat and a Basket For Sale

  • Larry Arszman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011

    We have a walker with hand breaks, a seat and a basket we would like to sell.

    We got this for Sandy ’s dad but he did not use it a lot and it is in very good condition.

    I have attached some photos for your convenience.

    If you are interested please contact Sandy by responding to this email or at calling her at 481-3079.

    Warm Regards,

    Larry and Sandy Arszman