Customize Your Mudroom Cubby

  • O'Brien, Lori
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2010
    See attached pics (right click/open) but we can customize for your specific needs.  We have orders coming in for just benches and for longer cubbies so let your imagine go and let us build one for you!

    You don't necessarily need a "Mudroom" to enjoy the benefits of a mudroom cubby.  Our cubby is in our garage and is the perfect place to sit and take off those muddy boots after work!

    -Need an extra place to store all of those winter mittens, messy boots and hang those coats?
    -Looking for the perfect holiday gift for that "hard to buy for" loved one?
    -Look no further, Terry O'Brien is busy building Mudroom Cubbies and is taking orders for Christmas.

    Low Price of $300* (for the size shown but can customize build- he will come to your home to discuss/measure)
    Dimensions of cubbies shown:  4' (length) x 8' (height)
    Choose white, black, chocolate brown or natural stain

    *includes delivery within 10 miles, 2 baskets, 3 black hooks and bench cushion (thicker than shown and corduroy.  Choose red, black, sapphire blue or a mossy green.)

    Call Terry O'Brien 607-3168 and place your order or reply to me (let us know if you'd like to stop by and take a look at one first)

    *feel free to forward this email to friends and family.

    Lori O'Brien, SRS, PBD, SRES, CSM
    Executive Sales Vice President
    513-503-9683; efax 513-619-9717

    Sibcy Cline
    CABR Circle of Excellence 2004-09
    OAR President's Sales Club 2004-09
    Sibcy Cline Premier Club 2004-09

    DISCLAIMER:
    NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Sibcy Cline Inc and Affiliated Companies for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone, so that the sender's address records can be corrected.