Home Improvement

  • O'Brien, Lori
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      If you have a home improvement project (large or small), may I strongly recommend my husband, Terry.

      He has gutted and renovated homes, finished basements, and created beautiful carpentry pieces so please keep him in mind for ALL of your projects, including yard work.  It's nice to have someone in the neighborhood that is honest and works hard to trust to get the work done.

      Call Terry at 513-607-3168 or you can email me and I will pass your information along.  Thank you!

      Failure is not an option, it's just a nagging possibility that keeps me focused.

      Lori O'Brien, SRS, PBD, SRES, CSM
      Executive Sales Vice President
      513-503-9683; efax 513-619-9717

      Sibcy Cline
      CABR Circle of Excellence 2004-09
      OAR President's Sales Club 2004-09
      Sibcy Cline Premier Club 2004-09

      DISCLAIMER:
      NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Sibcy Cline Inc and Affiliated Companies for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone, so that the sender's address records can be corrected.