Re: [brickyardknitting] Hi

  • rhonda franklin
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 11, 2006
      Well it would have to be after my husband gets home from work so he can be with our boys so around 7ish.

      Aitken Elicia <eljaitken@...> wrote:
      We havent come up with a time yet, but I am certainly open to suggestions. What is good for both of you?

      Elicia

      rhonda franklin <msdiva2002usa@...> wrote:
      Hi Brickyardknitters,

      I would like to join you guys on the 19th. What is the time?  I am a beginner and need alot of hand holding.

      Aitken Elicia <eljaitken@...> wrote:
      Hi Anne,

      Thank-you for your reply. I am definitely interested in meeting on the 3rd Thursday of January. Let me know what time and I will be there.

      Thanks,
      Elicia

      Anne Kamykowski <devcon@...> wrote:
      Elicia,

      We're also a new group and we haven't yet met but are trying to get a group together.. If you're interested,  let me know and we will meet on the third Thursday of January.

      Hope to see you,

      Anne

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
              Hi Everyone,

              I am writing to let you know that I won't be able to make it tonight because I have a cold. I tried to get rid of it as quick as possible in the hopes that I would be well enough to meet you all and enjoy a night out but alas I am still sick.

              I was wondering if everyone will be meeting again in another 2 weeks because I will definitely be able to make it then.

              I am so sorry that I cannot make it,but I dont want to make others sick.

              Take care and have fun tonight,

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
                Hi,

                I couldn't make it tonight either because of an emergency dental appointment.  Let's try again in 2 weeks...  same time, same place

                Anne