Correction: Knitting Cruise to the Caribbean- 2014!

  • Debbie Stoller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      My document title

      Stitch 'n Beach 4

      Stitch 'n Beach 4: Knitting Cruise to the Caribbean with Debbie Stoller

      Mar 2 - Mar 11 2014, departing from NYC

      Dear knitting friends,

      I'm pleased to announce that I will once again be leading a Stitch 'n Beach knitting cruise to the Caribbean. Please read below for details on this event, and I hope to see you on board the ship!

      -Debbie Stoller, Stitch 'n Bitch author

      Grab your knitting buddies and hit the high seas on this luxurious knitting cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas to the sparkling islands of the Carribbean. Featuring over 24 hours of knitting classes, workshops, and private evening events, you'll always have something fun to do on board.

      Your vacation starts
      the moment you board the elegant ship at Cape Liberty Cruist Port, just outside of NYC. Over the next nine days, as we visit the sunny islands of the Caribbean, you’ll be able to take knitting classes in a variety of subjects, and attend special evening Stitch ‘n Bitch sessions, plus attend our private cocktail party, yarn tasting, and other events. Take as many or as few classes as you wish—your price includes all classes and all materials.

      Philipsburg2When we arrive in port, explore our exotic destinations—San Juan, St. Thomas, Samana, and Labadee—on your own, sign up for any number of shore excursions such as shopping trips, snorkeling, nature hikes, and bike rides, or just hit the beach and relax.

      Back on board the ship, there will be more knitting classes on offer, or you can stroll along the Royal Promenade, try out the onboard rock-climbing wall or ice skating rink, take in a show at the Palace Theater,  sip a cocktail by the pool, or take your latest project with you out on the deck and knit as you watch the world sail by. On Tuesday morning when we get back to New York cruise port, you'll arrive rested and refreshed, with a lot more knitting knowledge and most likely a few new friends as well.

      Cruise Itinerary

      From snorkeling and swimming to shopping and golf, the Caribbean is the ultimate outdoor playground. What better way to vacation than to be surrounded by white-sand beaches, turquoise waters and the most beautiful islands on earth?

      Cape Liberty Cruise Port (NY Harbor) 03/02/14    ---03/02/14    5:00 PM

      At Sea 03/03/14    ---03/03/14    ---

      At Sea 03/04/14    ---03/04/14    ---

      San Juan 03/05/14    4:00 PM03/05/14    11:30 PM

      St. Thomas 03/06/14    8:00 AM03/06/14    5:00 PM

      Samaná 03/07/14    9:00 AM03/07/14    6:00 PM

      Labadee 03/08/14    8:00 AM03/08/14    4:00 PM

      At Sea 03/09/14    ---03/09/14    ---

      At Sea 03/10/14    ---03/10/14    ---

      Cape Liberty Cruise Port (NY Harbor) 03/11/14    8:00 AM

      03/11/14    ---

      Knitting Classes, Workshops & Events

      Admission to all classes and events is included in the price of the cruise! Class and event list not yet final.

      • Picture Perfect: Don't fear intarsia! In this class you'll learn how to create pictures in your knitting using this easy and adaptable method. Forget annoying bobbins; learn Debbie's no-tangle technique and secrets to creating a never-ending strand of yarn, and learn to read and even create your own color knitting charts!
      • Stitch Dr. Secrets: Learn to unravel without fear, recross missed cables, "unknit," seamlessly add length to a too-short piece, and much more.
      • Crochet for Knitters: Expand your yarny skills and become a "Happy Hooker."
      • Beach Bag: In this project class we'll work on a quick and easy openwork cotton bag that can be done in time to tote it with you to the beach in port!
      • Double Knitting: Learn the skill of double knitting and knit two layers at once! In this class we'll begin work on an awesome argyle scarf that shows one set of colors on one side, and the opposite on the other.
      • Bead it: Learn to knit with beads and make a quick and easy beaded pulsewarmer with a seafaring motif!
      • Lace: The Hole Story: Never knit lace before? Now's the time to try. In this clase you'll learn all the basics of lace knitting, and work on a sampler of lace stitches.
      • So-Simple Shawl: Learn to make a quick and easy lace shawl using the techniques you picked up in the lace class, plus learn how to read lace charts, increase in pattern, and how to design your own lace shawl.
      • Cable Vision: Learn Debbie's method for cabling the quick  and easy way -- without a cable needle!
      • Stitch ‘n Bitch at Sea: Nightly knitting get-togethers in various locations on board the ship--from the serene, to the wacky (Karaoke knitting, anyone?)
      • Private Sip ‘n Stitch Cocktail Party
      • Yarn Tasting: Come try out some of the latest and greatest new yarns
      • The Stitch Dr. Is In: Help for troubled projects
      • & MUCH MORE!

      Limited Number of Cabins Available! Contact the Stitch 'n Beach cruise desk now to reserve your spot!

      Call (800) 760-7447 or email bonnie@...

      Be sure to use reference #1053195

      For more information, including pricing, visit Holiday Cruise and Tours of Henderson, NV

      Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings.