Knitting meetups

  • aviddreams
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 9, 2010
      How will I know when people will be present at Starbucks so I'm not there alone?
    • Georgette Precht
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
        good question is thus group still meeting?

        How will I know when people will be present at Starbucks so I'm not there alone?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            brickyardknitting-digest@yahoogroups.com
            brickyardknitting-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Laura Parker
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
          We picked up last fall as there was quite a few of us that were wanting to meet.  I have not been able to attend but I understood that there were meeting routinely.

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/brickyardk nitting/join