KNITTING CRUISE SALE

  • Debbie Stoller
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2009
      STITCH 'N BEACH Knitting Cruise to the Caribbean
      Feb 26 - March 7, 2010
      Departing from Liberty Cruise Port, NJ

      Featuring Classes & Events with Stitch 'n Bitch Author Debbie Stoller

      KNIT YOUR WAY TO THE CARIBBEAN THIS WINTER!

      Grab your knitting buddies and hit the high seas on this luxurious knitting cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas to the sparkling islands of the Carribbean. Featuring over 24 hours of knitting classes, workshops, and private evening events, hosted and taught by Stitch 'n Bitch author Debbie Stoller, you'll always have something fun to do on board.

      Your vacation starts the moment you board the elegant ship at Cape Liberty Cruise Port, New Jersey. As we sail past the Statue of Liberty, we'll gather on deck for a Sail Away party. Dinner and a trunk show, where you'll also receive a Stitch 'n Beach goodie bag, top off the evening's activities. Over the next nine days, as we visit the sunny islands of the Caribbean, you'll be able to take knitting classes in a variety of subjects, and attend special evening Stitch 'n Bitch sessions. Take as many or as few classes as you wish--your price includes all classes and all materials.

      When we arrive in port, explore our exotic destinations--San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Samana, Dominican Republic; and Labadee, Haiti--on your own, sign up for any number of shore excursions such as shopping trips, snorkeling, nature hikes, and bike rides, or just hit the beach and relax.

      Back on board the ship, there will be more knitting classes on offer, or indulge yourself at the spa, go ice-skating at the on-board skating rink, try climbing the ship's rock-climbing wall, sip a cocktail by the pool, or take your latest project with you out on the deck and knit as you watch the world sail by. On Saturday morning when we get back to New Jersey, you'll arrive rested and refreshed, with a lot more knitting knowledge and most likely a few new friends as well.

      BOOK NOW AND SAVE!

      We have a limited number of staterooms reserved for this Stitch 'n Beach cruise at a special group rate on a first-come, first-served basis. With prices starting at just $113 a day including all meals, knitting materials, classes, private events, taxes, and fees, it's a trip you owe yourself this year! Looking to travel alone? We can try to match you up with another Stitch 'n Beacher if you're looking to share a room.

      Spaces are limited, so register now to guarantee your cabin at our special reduced rates!

      For more information, visit http://www.stitchnbeach.com

      Or just call the Stitch 'n Beach hotline: (800) 760-7447

      HOLIDAY CRUISES & TOURS
      4350 E. Sunset Road, Suite 101
      Henderson, NV 89014