Knitting in Tuscany! Save $200!

  • debbiestoller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009

      Stitch 'n Bitch Tuscany: September 2 - 9, 2009

      Come knit in Tuscany this September!

      Cortna

      Hello knitter:

      I'm writing to invite you to join me this September for an unforgettable week-long knitting adventure in the beautiful Tuscan region of Italy. We'll be based in the gorgeous medieval hilltop town of Cortona, the setting for "Under the Tuscan Sun."

      We'll be visiting a real working angora farm, meeting the amazing lace makers and lace-making school of Lake Trasimeno, checking out the yarn stores (including an incredible Italian yarn mill outlet) of Florence, and much more!

      And throughout the week, I'll be teaching knitting workshops, including color knitting techniques, knititng with beads, lace knitting, basic sweater design, introduction to crochet, and my favorite Stitch Doctor secrets! And of course, there will be plenty of time to just kick back and Stitch 'n...you kow.

      Each day, we'll sample all of the flavors that Tuscany has to offer as we linger over delicious  lunches and dinners, gather for private wine and chocolate tastings, or just meet in the town square for a pre-dinner Proseco and some al fresco knitting. We'll also partake in a cooking lesson at a nearby, five-century-old farmhouse, and get to stay for an elaborate 4-course meal afterwards.

      Lunch at Cashmere Farm

      The cost of the trip includes 7 nights private hotel accomodations at a beautiful old monastery, all meals and drinks, field trips and museum entrance fees, knitting and cooking classes, and all materials. Prices start at $2699, and discounts are available for non-knitting companions.

      SPECIAL OFFER:  Enroll before June 1st and receive $200 discount!

      This promises to be an absolutely unforgettable trip, and I really hope you can come. Sign up by yourself, sign up with some friends, or sign up with your mother or daughter. But hurry, because space is limited!

      For more information or to register, please visit
      Toscana Americana's website.

      Hope to see you then!

      xxoo

      Debbie Stoller