Re: Meeting on Thursday 2-5 at 6:30

  • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
      Just wanted to confirm that I'll be there.

      --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "chirave" <devcon@...> wrote:

      > We'll be meeting finally! on Thursday 2-5 from 6:30pm to 8ish at the
      > Starbucks in the Brickyard (the storefront, not the one in Target)
      > 6451 W Diversey.
      >
      > See you then

    • Laura Parker
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        I am not able to attend this one but do look in the future to do so.  Please send me the next times you all will meet.

                        Thanks!
                                    Laura

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          I was thinking - but how will I recognize you? Then....Duh. You'll be
          the one with knitting needles, right?

          I'm struggling with a cold but hope to be better by tomorrow. Looking
          forward to it.
          Vicki