Meeting on Thursday 2-5 at 6:30

  • chirave
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      We'll be meeting finally! on Thursday 2-5 from 6:30pm to 8ish at the
      Starbucks in the Brickyard (the storefront, not the one in Target)
      6451 W Diversey.

      See you then
    • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
        Just wanted to confirm that I'll be there.

        --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "chirave" <devcon@...> wrote:

        > We'll be meeting finally! on Thursday 2-5 from 6:30pm to 8ish at the
        > Starbucks in the Brickyard (the storefront, not the one in Target)
        > 6451 W Diversey.
        >
        > See you then

      • Laura Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
          I am not able to attend this one but do look in the future to do so.  Please send me the next times you all will meet.

                          Thanks!
                                      Laura

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2009
            I was thinking - but how will I recognize you? Then....Duh. You'll be
            the one with knitting needles, right?

            I'm struggling with a cold but hope to be better by tomorrow. Looking
            forward to it.
            Vicki