Re: let's try again

  • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
      I'm not free this Thursday. However, I am free on Thursday, Feb. 5.

      I am open to suggestions for other times too.

      Also, anyone on this list who would be interested in going to a
      knitting get together near Addison & the Kennedy with Logan Square SnB
      this Sunday from 1 to 4 PM should e-mail me for details.

      --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "chirave" <devcon@...> wrote:

      > We didn't have great success getting started but I would love to try
      > again.
      >
      > Do you want to meet this Thursday 1-29 at 6:30pm and see how it
      > goes ? we can change the date & time if we need to.
      >

      > Thanks,
      >
      > Anne

    • Anne Kamykowski
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009

        Feb 5th is better for me too.    Shall we aim for 6:30  and ss how that works?

        Anne

      • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
          Yes, that will be great!