let's try again

  • chirave
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
      We didn't have great success getting started but I would love to try
      again.

      Do you want to meet this Thursday 1-29 at 6:30pm and see how it
      goes ? we can change the date & time if we need to.

      Thanks,

      Anne
    • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
        I'm not free this Thursday. However, I am free on Thursday, Feb. 5.

        I am open to suggestions for other times too.

        Also, anyone on this list who would be interested in going to a
        knitting get together near Addison & the Kennedy with Logan Square SnB
        this Sunday from 1 to 4 PM should e-mail me for details.

        --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "chirave" <devcon@...> wrote:

        > We didn't have great success getting started but I would love to try
        > again.
        >
        > Do you want to meet this Thursday 1-29 at 6:30pm and see how it
        > goes ? we can change the date & time if we need to.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >
        > Anne

      • Anne Kamykowski
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009

          Feb 5th is better for me too.    Shall we aim for 6:30  and ss how that works?

          Anne

        • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
            Yes, that will be great!