Still knitting?

  • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hello all,

      Is this knitting group at the Brickyard Starbucks still active?

      Still meeting on Thursday nights?

      Thanks,

      Joyce
    • Laura Parker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
        Hi, Joyce,

            I am not sure that they are--I have been questioning that for awhile but getting no response.  I have been busy myself so I have not been able to physically check it out.  But I am interested in meeting there if you are.  I am relatively a beginner but have been branching out doing more challenging projects with some success.  Are you interested in meeting this week, Jan. 29th?  I could do 8 pm....any other suggestions?

                  Laura

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
          We didn't have great success getting started but I would love to try
          again.

          Do you want to meet this Thursday 1-29 at 6:30pm and see how it
          goes ? we can change the date & time if we need to.

          Thanks,

          Anne
        • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009
            I'm not free this Thursday. However, I am free on Thursday, Feb. 5.

            I am open to suggestions for other times too.

            Also, anyone on this list who would be interested in going to a
            knitting get together near Addison & the Kennedy with Logan Square SnB
            this Sunday from 1 to 4 PM should e-mail me for details.

            --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "chirave" <devcon@...> wrote:

            > We didn't have great success getting started but I would love to try
            > again.
            >
            > Do you want to meet this Thursday 1-29 at 6:30pm and see how it
            > goes ? we can change the date & time if we need to.
            >

            > Thanks,
            >
            > Anne

          • Anne Kamykowski
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 27, 2009

              Feb 5th is better for me too.    Shall we aim for 6:30  and ss how that works?

              Anne

            • Joyce M. Fitzgerald
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 28, 2009
                Yes, that will be great!