Hi

  • eljaitken
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 8, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      My name is Elicia and I am a newbie to this group. I would like to
      join if people are meeting at the Starbucks in the Brickyard Mall.
      Could someone please let me know if you are all still meeting there.

      Thank-you,

      Elicia Aitken
    • Anne Kamykowski
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 8, 2006
        Elicia,

        We're also a new group and we haven't yet met but are trying to get a group together.. If you're interested,  let me know and we will meet on the third Thursday of January.

        Hope to see you,

        Anne
        My name is Elicia and I am a newbie to this group. I would like to
        join if people are meeting at the Starbucks in the Brickyard Mall.
        Could someone please let me know if you are all still meeting there.

        Thank-you,

        Elicia Aitken

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Aitken Elicia

            My name is Elicia and I am a newbie to this group. I would like to
            join if people are meeting at the Starbucks in the Brickyard Mall.
            Could someone please let me know if you are all still meeting there.

            Thank-you,

            Elicia Aitken

            Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Yahoo! Photos

          • Aitken Elicia

                My name is Elicia and I am a newbie to this group. I would like to
                join if people are meeting at the Starbucks in the Brickyard Mall.
                Could someone please let me know if you are all still meeting there.

                Thank-you,

                Elicia Aitken

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Yahoo! Photos

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Aitken Elicia

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
                        Hi Everyone,

                        I am writing to let you know that I won't be able to make it tonight because I have a cold. I tried to get rid of it as quick as possible in the hopes that I would be well enough to meet you all and enjoy a night out but alas I am still sick.

                        I was wondering if everyone will be meeting again in another 2 weeks because I will definitely be able to make it then.

                        I am so sorry that I cannot make it,but I dont want to make others sick.

                        Take care and have fun tonight,

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
                          Hi,

                          I couldn't make it tonight either because of an emergency dental appointment.  Let's try again in 2 weeks...  same time, same place

                          Anne