New Member

  • Celin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2008
      Hi, I'm Celina. I'm trying to teach myself to knit using a dvd. I've
      wanted to learn since I was a little girl, unfortunately my grandmother
      lost most of her eyesight before she could. I'd like to join your group
      because I'd like to get to know other people in the area who knit and
      can maybe help me out when I undoubtedly have questions.