HI ALL!!!!

  • queensmumknits
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2007
      I just discovered Debbie's book which has led me to find my local SNB.
      I live in the Brickyard area and would love to meet for a time with
      fellow knitters. I have recently rediscovered knitting and by no means
      am anything more than a beginner. I am still working on practice pieces
      for now. Does the group meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays? Just want to
      verify. I hope someone has the answer.

      queensmumknits@...