Re: Digest Number 12

  • Mari in Chicago
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2006
      If that's true, then the next time this group would meet would be on
      Thurs, 10/19. I wouldn't be able to make it that evening. Would
      anyone be interested in meeting the week before, on Thurs, 10/12? And
      if so, any suggestions as to where?
      -Mari-

      --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Elberfeld"