RE: [brickyardknitting] Digest Number 12

  • Vicki Elberfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5 4:02 PM
      I understood it to meet on the third Thirsdays - I too wonder if it's still
      happening - Vicki who works not far away

      From: Mari in Chicago

      Message

      1. activity
      Posted by: "Mari in Chicago" drywit1@... drywit1
      Date: Wed Oct 4, 2006 5:17 pm (PDT)

      Has this group disbanded? Has anyone been meeting, or is it definitely
      no longer active?

      Messages in this topic (1)

    • Mari in Chicago
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8 1:39 PM
        If that's true, then the next time this group would meet would be on
        Thurs, 10/19. I wouldn't be able to make it that evening. Would
        anyone be interested in meeting the week before, on Thurs, 10/12? And
        if so, any suggestions as to where?
        -Mari-

        --- In brickyardknitting@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki Elberfeld"