Re: [brickyardknitting] Hi! New to knitting

  • Aitken Elicia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2006
      Hi,
      Welcome! My name is Elicia and I am new to the group also. I was just wondering if your name "aussiejump" had anything to do with you being an australian? If you are that is great because I am a fellow aussie (from Melbourne)

      Take care,
      Elicia

      aussiejump <aussiejump@...> wrote:
      Hello there! I am new to knitting, and I did a search for knitting
      groups and arrived at this group! I was wondering if anyone could give
      me any details/information about joining in on the meets, etc. Thanks
      so much!! :-)

      Sara