Re: [brickyardknitting] Hi

  • rhonda franklin
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 20, 2006
      I am so sorry I could not make it last night I had to take care of some business. So our next meeting should be February 9th correct?  Let me know so I can plan my schedule accordingly. I look foward to meeting everyone.

      Anne Kamykowski <devcon@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I couldn't make it tonight either because of an emergency dental appointment.  Let's try again in 2 weeks...  same time, same place

      Anne