Re: [brickyardknitting] Hi

  • Aitken Elicia
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I am writing to let you know that I won't be able to make it tonight because I have a cold. I tried to get rid of it as quick as possible in the hopes that I would be well enough to meet you all and enjoy a night out but alas I am still sick.

      I was wondering if everyone will be meeting again in another 2 weeks because I will definitely be able to make it then.

      I am so sorry that I cannot make it,but I dont want to make others sick.

      Take care and have fun tonight,

      Elicia

      Anne Kamykowski <devcon@...> wrote:
      Elicia,

      We're also a new group and we haven't yet met but are trying to get a group together.. If you're interested,  let me know and we will meet on the third Thursday of January.

      Hope to see you,

      Anne
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 19, 2006
        Hi,

        I couldn't make it tonight either because of an emergency dental appointment.  Let's try again in 2 weeks...  same time, same place

        Anne