Important Information

  • fiqukpfr
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2004
      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.

      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azghu

      Since interest rates are so low they will go up, you must act now.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/agrhu

    • ouxvwkvbkzth
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 11:45 AM
        I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. All the information is right here. http://goodloane.biz/?affiliate=rcc1 take 30 seconds and fill out this free form
      • LadshawTom@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 9:14 PM
          In a message dated 4/28/2005 1:48:55 PM Central Standard Time,
          ouxvwkvbkzth@... writes:

          >>>I just refinanced my home loan at better
          >>>interest rate; this saved me thousands...
          (lots of blah blah blah snipped)

          And were you listening to Brian's music when you did this? Or are
          you just a trolling spam-spewing skank?

          I suspect the latter.

          Please do us the courtesy of staying in your "For Hydroencephalitics
          Only" newsgroup from now on....