125Re: [brianwilson] BW and Rhode Island

  • bboybrianwilson@aol.com
    Sep 8 4:26 PM
      Hi thanks for the email, would love to see the pics if you ever get time...I
      seen the BB's 17 times over the years here in England...6 of them were in the
      same week, and everytime they were great... I seen Brian in January of last
      year 200 miles away from where I live, then in the June he came back to play at
      our Queens palace and he done other concerts, one only 7 miles from where I
      live... And yes you guessed right I think as regards to hie keyboard, as he
      admitted here that it was not plugged in. It is just a prop for him, thank god his
      mike was plugged in..Thanks again for the email... look forward to hearing
      from you again....Surfs up.....no waves here