33241Low Milk production

  • nickibulicek
    Dec 8, 2011
      Hi my son is almost 9 months old and I don't feel that I am producing enough. I breast feed him three times a day and have been giving him two formula bottles a day, I just started supplementing the formula because he would nurse two times on each breast and still fuss after. I notice this during the evening feedings not in the morning. I recently read a few articles on formula that have made me feel strongly that I no longer want my child to have commercial formula. So my question is if anyone has any advice for me on how to increase my milk production.
      Thanks!