33225London Project Friday Meeting

  • Amy Mitchell
    Jul 6, 2011
      Hi Michelle and Bryan,

      I have heard back from everybody now and Misty will be conferenced in, Rachel
      and Tisha will be there. Corey has a funeral to attend so he cannot make it. I
      have told them that going forward we will be meeting on a weekly basis. For
      this first meeting, please let me know if there is anything they need to prepare
      ahead of time, other than being able to report their progress.

      Bryan, I am going to have Tisha do the final checks for 1955 and 1956 (I have
      received both from Corey today). I will concentrate on reviewing resumes and
      setting up interviews this week. Pat sent me quite a few to go through.

      Thanks,
      Amy

      Amy Mitchell
      949-315-9015