Welcome!

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2001
      Welcome to the Breaking-Windows mail list.

      First some groundrules, and then a question.

      1. What's on-topic for this mail list? Microsoft.

      2. Assume that everyone subscribed to the list has read the book.

      3. When we're given permission to run the excerpt it will be posted
      to this list.

      4. The question -- which chapter should we ask for permission to run?